NEW CLIENTS MUST BOOK AN INITIAL CONSULTATION BEFORE BOOKING PT SESSIONS.
El’s Fitness Personal Training
At El’s Fitness Personal Training, you will benefit from dedicated one-to-one sessions, where we will work together on improving emotion, mental and physical well-being to achieve your goals. We’ll conduct an initial consultation and physical assessment (if required) to create a regime specifically tailored for you, taking account current fitness, potential injuries, limitations and nutrition.
To view our bulk packages click here
12 WEEK PROGRAMME AVAILABLE!
The programme will include;
– 1-1 Personal Training X3 p/w (minimum 1 session p/w with Els)
– Nutritional Guidance
– 7 Day Custom Meal Plan
– Monitoring of HR & calories burned every session
– Progress images taken at week 1, 6 & 12
– Anthropocentric measurements at week 1, 6 & 12
“Just finished a 12 week programme with Els. This has been undoubtedly a truly worthwhile experience, changing my attitude to my lifestyle choices, totally exceeding my expectations and more than reaching my goals. Importantly Els pushed me to challenge myself and see what I could achieve. I am energised, so much leaner and very happy! Soon to set a new goal and go back for more.” – Lynette P.
“I have been training with Els for just over 12 weeks, with weight gain and toning being my main goals. I have seen amazing results which I believed were impossible. Through consistent and positive encouragement, she trained my attitude as well as my body. In a short time, I gained confidence to walk into a gym and lift weights…facing the mirror. Els installed that confidence. She is the perfect combination of tough (“you are KILLING me!) and warm (“You are doing SO well!). Els works with the whole person; mentally, emotionally and physically. I now have incredible energy, and my balance and flexibility have improved immensely. She quietly discovered the athlete in me that I never knew existed. Thank you Els, you’re the best!!” – Kirsty C.
“I hadn’t been to a gym in over 30 years before I met Els, and at the age of 57 I am now a regular at the gym. I originally did 6 months with Els, 3 Times a week. It was a challenging and enjoyable experience and with the help of Els I have gained core strength, fitness, better posture and confidence, which I couldn’t have achieved by myself. She pushed me beyond my limits, educating me in overall health, fitness and diet with her vast knowledge. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her, it was the best investment I could have made!” – Kevin L.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Re-bookings
- Clients must acknowledge that appointment times are reserved and that cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance prior to the start of scheduled training session time.
- If a cancellation is not made by a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled session, the client understands that he/she will be charged for the session.
- A delay to start the session caused by the client will not be the cause of extended service beyond the remainder of the scheduled time.
- Clients that are later than 15 minutes to a session will not be able to redeem their session.
- Clients must understand a refund will not be received for missed appointments.
Payment – 12 week programme
- Clients must fully understand that credit/debit card payments will not be accepted to cover the cost of the 12 week programme package.
- Clients are able to make payments in three monthly instalments and are obligated to pay the amount in full for the 12 week period.
- Clients are unable to claim a refund for sessions that have not been completed. It is the clients responsibility to complete the 12 week programme.