Our studio offers on-site sports massage therapy in our private treatment room available for members & non-members.
Implementing sports massage therapy into your day to day regime is a powerful way to increase your overall sporting performance, prevent injury and reduce muscle soreness.
Further benefits of sports massage include;
-Addresses overworked and fatigued muscles
-Focuses on areas of the body that have been stressed
-Increases flexibility and endurance
-Aligns the body & prepares the mind for sporting activity
Please read the terms & conditions in full displayed below.
Terms & Conditions
- Sessions are 60 minutes in length and can not exceed the treatment time if clients are late to their allocated appointment time.
- If in need to cancel a booking, clients are able to re-book sessions without loss of the deposit with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Session cancellations & no-shows will not permit clients to re-book sessions and will result in a loss of deposit.
- Bookings made with no deposit up to 48 hours prior to appointment will not be secured and may be given away to another client.
- Bulk session purchases must be paid upfront in full before proceeding with treatment.